Hi everyone, welcome to Real Condo Life!
I’m Andrea DelZotto, mom of three boys, wife, enthusiastic dog owner and an Executive at Tridel, Toronto’s largest condominium developer, which has built more than 80,000 homes over eight decades.
I started this blog back in May of 2015, before taking my family of five on a 30-day adventure when we moved into a Tridel condo. Why? To walk a mile in our customers’ shoes, see how family-friendly condos can be, and because I love and miss the condo lifestyle.
What originally started as a place to document my family’s condo adventure, became a way for me to share my thoughts and ideas about residential real estate, condo living, green building, sustainable development, teamwork and my views on what it’s like to be a woman in a traditionally male-dominated industry—as well as some occasionally random thoughts.
A little more about me:
- I’m passionate about social change
- I’m the first female member of my company’s Board of Directors
- I competed in a charity boxing event and trained for 12 weeks, but ultimately lost
- I love to workout and try to eat healthy
- I’m very proud of all Tridel has accomplished and can’t wait to see what the future holds!